Trusted Criminal Defense Lawyers
Being arrested and charged with a crime can be a challenging and confusing experience. When you call the law firm of Jim Ryan & Associates, our criminal defense attorneys will go to work immediately. We are here to help you through the process, protect your constitutional rights and fight to minimize the damage to your life.
When you are accused of any crime, it is important to remember that you are innocent until you are proven guilty. We are here to make sure the prosecution is forced to prove every aspect of any case against you. We are here to see that you get justice.
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney, email us or call us at 630-596-9400.
The Criminal Law Representation We Provide
The law office of Jim Ryan & Associates serves people who are charged with crimes in the Chicago metropolitan area with a focus in DuPage County, the western suburbs and Naperville. We are available to stand with you against any federal or Illinois felony or misdemeanor charge, including:
- Drunk driving charges:From misdemeanor DUI/DWI to driving while intoxicated or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Repeat DUI violations:Felony DUI/DWI
- Driver’s license suspension and revocation representation:DUI/DWI-related administrative hearings and driver’s license reinstatement
- Traffic charges and violations:Speeding tickets, reckless driving, failure to yield, improper turns, commercial driver’s license violations
- Drug offenses:Drug possession, drug sales, drug trafficking or distribution, possession of drug paraphernalia
- Domestic violence charges:Domestic battery, domestic assault
- White collar crime defense:Embezzlement, forgery, bribery, money laundering, tax evasion, theft by deception, credit card fraud, identity theft
- Sex offense violations:Rape, sexual assault, “date rape,” lewd conduct
- Juvenile crime:Drug offenses, underage drinking, possession of alcohol by a minor, theft, shoplifting, vandalism, assault and battery, DUI/DWI
- Theft: Retail theft, auto theft, burglary, robbery
- Murder: Manslaughter, attempted murder, homicide
- Probation violations
- Grand jury proceedings
When You Need Representation The Most
Contact us at 630-596-9400 to schedule a free initial consultation with a dedicated criminal defense lawyer.
1555 Bond St Suite 103 Naperville, IL 60563